JB submitted this spectacular photo: "[The King] is located in Pioneer Place on Fifth in St. Cloud, MN. The building was originally built in 1913 as an Elks Lodge. The urinal is in the second floor of the building where there used to be bunk rooms for the Elks members. Today the building houses a theatre, gift shop, and a video production company."
A sign posted above "The King" notes that "due to the potential of children drowning" similar floor models have been prohibited in the United States.