This photo was submitted by Jeff. He writes: "These are the urinals in the Visitor Reception area of what is, since 1993, Nuneham House Global Retreat Centre, South Oxfordshire. The house was built in 1756 for Simon, 1st Earl Harcourt, and is owned by Oxford University. Lord Harcourt disliked the untidy village property being visible from the house, built a new village along the main Oxford Road half a mile away and landscaped his gardens. The village is widely believed to be the subject of Oliver Goldsmith's 1770 poem, The Deserted Village, in which he expresses a fear that the destruction of villages and farmland would ruin the peasantry."